To help our clients and their families to better understand the legal system in Illinois, what charges they face, and how best to combat a prosecution, Steven R. Hunter and his criminal defense team have compiled the most pertinent legal resources by charge. Please review resources by clicking a link below.
- Criminal Defense Attorneys - Learn about how to hire a criminal defense attorney and make the most of your relationship with your attorney.
- Domestic Violence Resources - If you have been accused of domestic violence, do not give up hope. We can help you win a domestic violence case.
- Drug Arrest Resources - Understanding how Illinois and Federal drug laws work is the first step in winning your drug case.
- DUI Resources - Arrested for DUI or DWI? These DUI legal resources will come in handy.
- Property Crime Resources - We offer a number of useful legal resources pertaining to property crimes in Illinois.
- Sex Offense Resources - Learn how to improve your odds of winning a sex offense case in Illinois.
- Weapons Violation Resources - For those who are accused of gun crimes in Illinois, our Chicago criminal defense attorneys have put together a great set of weapons violations resources for you.
- Illinois and Chicago Criminal Law Resources - We provide helpful resources for anyone arrested for a crime in Illinois, including Chicago and areas outside Chicago.
- Cook County Courthouses - Get directions to Cook County courts. It's very important that you are not late for your case!
If you have reviewed your case type's resources and think we may be able to help you, call us today at 312-466-9466 to schedule a no-fee, in-office consultation with an experienced criminal defense attorney.