If you have been accused of a crime, call our Chicago criminal defense attorneys at (312) 466-9466. We work with clients accused of all kinds of criminal offenses, from minor misdemeanor crimes to serious felony offenses.
Our Illinois criminal defense lawyers can assist you in the following types of cases:
- Sex Crime Cases - Our experienced sex crime lawyers assist clients with cases covering criminal sexual assault, aggravated criminal sexual assault, predatory criminal sexual assault of a child, criminal sexual abuse, aggravated criminal sexual abuse, rape, statutory rape, child pornography, prostitution arrests, prostitute solicitation, soliciting a juvenile prostitute, patronizing a prostitute, patronizing a juvenile prostitute, pimping, juvenile pimping, pandering and public indecency.
- DUI - Winning a DUI case in Illinois depends almost entirely on your hiring an experienced Illinois DUI attorney. Our Chicago DUI lawyers stand ready to assist you on cases involving driving under the influence of alcohol or drugs (DUI), driving under the influence of intoxicating compounds (DWI), petitions to rescind suspensions resulting from DUI/DWI arrests, driving while your driver's license is suspended or revoked, open alcohol in automobile, leaving the scene of an accident, reckless driving, aggravated reckless driving, and other criminal traffic violations.
- Drug Charges - Looking for good Illinois drug crime attorneys? We have extensive experience helping clients to prevail in a wide variety of drug crime cases, including possession of drug paraphernalia, drug manufacturing, drug cultivation, possession of a controlled substance (e.g. heroin, ecstasy, cocaine, GHB), possession of a controlled substance with intent to deliver, delivery of a controlled substance, delivery of a controlled substance within 1000 feet of a school or church, possession of cannabis, possession of cannabis with the intent to deliver, delivery of cannabis, drug trafficking, and drug conspiracy.
- Weapons Violations - We represent clients on weapons violations cases that include unlawful use of weapons (known as a UUW arrest), unlawful use or possession of weapons by felons or persons in the custody of the Department of Corrections, unlawful purchase of a firearm, gunrunning, and defacing identification marks of firearms, aggravated discharge of a firearm, reckless discharge of a firearm, aggravated unlawful use of a weapon, unlawful sale of firearms, unlawful possession of firearms and firearm ammunition.
- Property Crimes - Our Chicago property crime attorneys are experienced in handling theft, retail theft, possession of stolen property, possession of a stolen motor vehicle, burglary, residential burglary, vehicular hijacking, possession of burglary tools, damage to property, vandalism, graffiti, tagging, hate crimes, and criminal trespassing cases.
- Domestic Violence Charges - Need an excellent Chicago domestic violence attorney? We can help you if you are involved in domestic violence cases, including domestic battery, stalking, aggravated stalking, and telephone harassment.
- Financial Crimes - Financial crime cases that we get involved with typically include forgery, deceptive practices, mortgage fraud and identity theft.
- Federal Criminal Defense - Our federal defense attorney is experienced with a wide variety of Federal cases, including charges for federal conspiracy, federal weapons violations, federal bank robbery, federal kidnapping, federal fraud, federal immigration crimes, perjury, as well as Grand Jury testimonies and Federal Court appeals.
- Crimes Against Persons - We have experience defending against charges for crimes against persons as well. This includes everything from murder and battery charges to robbery.
Beyond our core areas of practice, our Chicago criminal defense lawyers have a number of specialty practice areas:
If you or a loved one has been charged with a crime, call us today to arrange an office consultation and learn how we can assist your case.