If you or a loved one has been arrested for one of the property crimes discussed on this page, you need to immediately hire a good defense attorney. Time is of the essence! Schedule an in-office consultation with our Chicago crime attorneys to determine the right defense strategy for your case. Our phone number is (312) 466-9466.
Crimes against property can result in a felony conviction if you don't take the right steps to defend your case. Our Illinois criminal defense lawyers can assist you with the following types of property crime cases:
- Theft Cases - There are many types of theft under Illinois law, such as theft by deception, theft by a lessee, theft of lost or mislaid property, theft of labor or services, identity theft and retail theft.
- Retail Theft - The most common type of theft is retail theft, or shoplifting. A person commits this crime by taking property from a merchant with the intent to permanently deprive the merchant of the benefit or use of the property and without paying for the property.
- Stolen Vehicle - Our Chicago criminal defense attorneys can assist you with a stolen vehicle arrest. We are experts in Illinois vehicle theft laws and how to win a stolen car case.
- Burglary Attorney - There are a number of ways to defend and win a burglary case. Which defense is the right one for you?
- Damage to Property - Avoid a felony conviction for damaging property. Our experienced criminal defense law firm is here to help you prevail in court.
- Criminal Trespass - Whether you made the mistake of running onto Wrigley Field during a Cubs game or sneaking into the local swimming pool in the middle of the night, our criminal defense lawyers can help you prepare for your trespassing case, using a variety of proven criminal defense techniques.
If you or someone you know has been accused of one of the aformentioned crimes, call the Law Office of Steven R. Hunter today. We will work with you to build a winning defense.